Alcohol and parties

Go down

Alcohol and parties Empty Alcohol and parties

Post  maria on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:22 pm

Hello, I am Theo Barry-Taylor's mother and I wanted to know what the attitude of other parents is towards alcohol at parties. Theo is probably trying to rattle us by saying that everyone's parents lets them have house parties and there is alcohol and no parental supervision. I find this hard to believe but wanted to check as Theo has been asking to be allowed to go to parties. As Theo is a boarder I feel we have less contact with what goes on so any thoughts most welcome. Maria

Last edited by Admin on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved to appropriate category)

maria

Back to top Go down

Alcohol and parties Empty Re: Alcohol and parties

Post  robinthecheerful on Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:31 am

Hi Maria. I think Theo is playing the usual teenage card - everyone else is doing it so I can - I cant imagine any parent allowing that freedom at this age. My stepdaughters went to a party last Friday and were checked for alcohol as they came in. I think thats what we should all do when hosting parties. Best wishes Robin

robinthecheerful

Back to top Go down

Post  maria on Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:45 am

Hello Robin the Cheerful, Very glad to hear that and I am sure that most parents agree that our children are far too young to be offered alcohol at parties. I hope that as more parents log on to the forum we can carry on this conversation. Thank you again for setting up this website. Maria

maria

Back to top Go down

Alcohol and parties Empty Alcohol

Post  mayley on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:37 am

Hi, I am also a Maria, Victoria Ayley's mum, Have heard mention before of alcohol being taken to a sleepover between boys, but has not come up at any that my daughter has gone too - for what it is worth I think that they are far to young to drink at anything but supervised family occasions.

mayley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum